1. Personal information items to be collected
- 1.1 We may collect and store the following personal information about you:
- (a) certain information required to register with the Site (including title, first and last name, telephone number, email address and delivery and invoice address);
- (b) details of any requests for Products you make through the Site;
- (c) billing information such as your credit card number and expiry date; and
- (d) other information you generate as a result of Site interactions.
- We may automatically collect information such as the type of internet browser and operating system you use, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the website from which you linked to our Site and the website you visit as you leave the Site. We use this information to collect broad demographic information about the visitors to the Site and to improve the Site’s content and to help us understand how users are interacting with the Site and services provided.
3.1 When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
3.2 The following Cookies are set on the Site:
CreffectivePaper uses MailerLite to store email information to our Site, helping us understand how our Site is being used.
CreffectivePaper uses CARTI to store email information to our Site, helping us understand how our Site is being used. We use this information to show you different content that best fits your needs, as well as allowing us to test our overall site experience and which products are performing best.
These cookies enable Google Analytics software. It helps us take and analyze visitor information such as browser usage and new visitor numbers. That information helps us to improve the Site and your shopping experience, and to make our marketing campaigns relevant. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established
4. Use of Personal Information
We work with third parties, which may include but are not limited to MailerLite, CARTI, and Google Analytics, who help gather this information.
We may share your email address with these third parties, and these third parties might link your name or email address to other information they collect to create custom audiences or deliver targeted advertisements. That information might include past purchases made offline or online. Or, it might include online usage information.
4.2 By using our Site and providing your personal information, you agree that we may use your personal information in order to:
(a) administer the Site;
(b) process your order(s), including dispatch, payment, and returns (if applicable);
(c) collect payment for any Products we provide to you;
(d) make general improvements to our Site and the Products we offer;
(e) analyze how customers are making use of the Site;
(f) resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
(g) enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
(h) prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities (including fraud and abusive use of the Site), and enforce our Website Terms and Sale Terms; and
(i) notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out).
5. Sharing Personal Information
5.1 Credit or debit card payments will be collected by us. In order for payments to be processed you may need to provide some necessary details to our payment processor. We tell you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site.
5.2 We may also share your personal information with:
(a) other companies we have instructed to provide services or goods for us;
(b) law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so; and
(c) other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organization with that entity.
*The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
6. Links to and from other websites
6.1 We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links from our Site and we recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
6.2 In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party website and recommend that you check the policy of that third party website and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
6.3 You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own website(s) to the Site (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
7. Security and Storage of Personal Information
7.1 Although we maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or provided through the Site.
7.2 Considering it engages in global businesses, the CreffectivePaper may provide the users' personal information to the companies located in countries outside of the Republic of Korea("KOR"). for the purpose as expressly stated in this Policy. By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the KOR or one of our service providers is located in a country outside of the KOR. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the KOR. For the places where personal information is transmitted, retained, or processed, the Company takes reasonable measures for protecting that personal information.
7.3 If you use the Site while you are outside the KOR, your information may be transferred outside the KOR.
Where we use your personal information for mailing purposes, you will have the right to unsubscribe at any time. To unsubscribe just click on the unsubscribe link of any marketing email that you receive from us. If you have an online account you can opt out on the My Account page. You can also reach out to us with a removal/opt-out request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Contacting Us
Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
The date of the latest update is 13th December 2022.